Hey there, I'm Ashley but you probably already know that. I decided, quite impulsively, to make this blog in honor of my friend Laura who had faith in me to do so. Now I am not very good at the whole pseudo-journaling thing, but I am willing to give it a shot. Making this blog is an experiment initiated by Laura to keep each of us up to date on the others life and college experience outside of the Facebook Thread medium. I must admit she had a good point in mentioning it could be a great exercise in writing, and considering my status as a Literature major, it could be a great tool.
I always considered blogging to be an activity for those who really hadn't much else to do, and it seems I have proved myself correct. I really have nothing better to do at this exact moment, hence the blog. I do hope she is correct and that this blog keeps us all interconnected in a way Facebook cannot. So I bid you adieu, until next time friends.
My dear friend, I am glad you have turned to the dark side because I think you will have interesting things to write. I hope this experiment of mine doesn't fail!
ReplyDeletehehehe
Ashley, I hope you don't think it's weird that I'm following your blog. I just think you are awesome and am hoping some of your awesomeness will rub off on me. Also, Ashleys have to stick together.
ReplyDeletePS: Lit degrees are super fun. Feel free to drop me a line if you ever need someone with which to commiserate or celebrate.