28 April 2010

Fall Semester Schedule

Hey guys, so I registered for my fall semester yesterday and I got all the classes I wanted (YAY!) So here is my fall schedule:

MWF 9-9:50 American History to 1877: This is a class I am taking for my newly declared history minor, so I am excited for this even though I am not so much of an American history person. 

MWF 11-12:05 Intro to Criminal Justice: This class is one I am taking to satisfy one of my two social science credits. Though I sent my AP Psych test grades in so this is the last social science I am taking. 

MWF 1:30-2:35 English Literature I: This is the first class I am taking for my major so I am quite excited. I have also heard that my professor, Allison Wee, is amazing in this subject. She has a Ph.D. in 19th century, Victorian, and Reformation Literature. 

MW: 2:45-4:35 Intro to Study of Global Religions: I was incorrect in my post a while ago saying that my current religion class was my last, turns out I also have to take an upper division religion class. However, this class seems awesome and came highly recommended from a friend of mine. Plus, I don't have it on friday, BONUS

Th 2-4 Production Lab: Makeup: I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS! This class is to fulfill my participatory visual/performing arts credit. Basically I am going to be trained in doing professional level theatrical makeup, and I will be working on all the shows next semester as apart of my class credit. 

Well, thats my schedule. I am very excited. My heavy days are Monday and Wednesday, I have no class Tuesday, and only one on Thursday. I am quite pleased. 


2 comments:

  1. good classes! the makeup one sounds superfun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i am so jealous of you learning makeup!!! you will totally love it!

    ReplyDelete