27 January 2010

Update time

Soooo I figured since I failed at blogging the end of last year I would try to make up for it by blogging more often this year. So, school has been going amazingly, it turns out that I am really good at college. Part of this I attribute to Chaminade because they clearly prepared me extremely well for college, cause the work I am doing seems very simple to me, while some of my classmates are struggling. The other part I attribute this to, was my absence from school the fall semester. I was so ready for school to start, simply because I was very bored. I am WAAYYY more organized now that I have ever been in my life. I come home from school and I start my homework asap, and let me tell you, I am loving having my evenings to myself. 
I have already made a few friends who I seem to get along with really well. Katherine was actually a good friend of mine in middle school, we disconnected in high school, but now in college we seem to have picked up where we left off. Then there is Megan Barnes. I met her through my freshman seminar, and we get along effortlessly. She is from Spokane, Washington, and this is also her first semester of college ever, so we have that experience in common. She and I have already talked about being roommates next year. 
My classes so far have been fantastic. Turns out I am better at math then I remember, granted the subject matter is something I have studied before, but considering I haven't taken math in over a year, this was a happy revelation. My religion class, though boring because I know pretty much all of it already, is getting better cause I am doing really well course work wise. I love my world cultures class, it just keeps getting better and better. And the awesome part? she is a big believe in extra credit (SCORE)! My frosh seminar is alright, pretty pointless, but alright. Lastly, my writing class I ADORE! My teacher is just one of those people who you want to keep talking and talking because you just want to absorb all their knowledge. 
Anyways, that is all I have for you right now, I will be updating soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment