06 April 2011

Every Freakin' Semester

It seem that teachers just mosey on through their semester until about a month before finals. Then, they look at their syllabus and realize everything they shoved off because they told you a bunch of irrelevant information and cram it into the final weeks. I have three 6 to 8 page essays, two 4-6 page passage analyses, and 2 big history quizzes due before now and the first week of May. WHY DO THEY DO THIS?!?! I mean, there was plenty of time throughout the semester to pace themselves at a decent manner but no, they inflict ridiculous amounts of stress that needs to be dealt with before more of it pours on for finals. 

Luckily, I'm not so worried about finals. I've done pretty well in all my classes thus far so I just have to do decent on most of my finals to stay where I am at. Yeah, this post was basically a rant for now. I needed to blow off some steam, so thanks for reading. 

I'll post a much better blog in the near future. 

2 comments: