02 March 2011

Let's do some math

Okay friends. What is 100 minus 99.9? 

Yeah, its .1 which is exactly the group I have found myself in. I petition was rejected. I was absolutely ridiculously upset. It was this strange feeling of disappointment and sadness that all my work went to waste. My only chance to get the class accepted is if the department chair takes the necessary steps to make the class apart of the Core 21 requirements and then I would get retroactive credit. 

I do have the option to appeal the decision but chances of getting a different decision are slim. I have emailed the department chair and he says that he is meeting with the registrars office to get the miscommunication fixed up. However, I don't know if that means he is going to make the class count for credit or make the registrar change their articulation agreement. 

Again, I will keep you updated. 

But for now I am going to watch Amelie and drink hot chocolate, it makes me feel better. 

2 comments:

  1. that totally sucks but Amelie is the perfect movie to make you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!! I can't believe it! I'm so sorry you are having a sucky time with all this :(

    ReplyDelete