09 August 2010

It's been a while...

Alright, so I am in Lake Tahoe right now and I am kind of missing home. Well, more specifically, I am missing my dogs. Anyways, I am currently watching Julie & Julia and I love it more this time then I did the first time I saw it. And yes, I highly recommend it to all of my friends. Well, not much to talk about up here. It is beautiful as always, but two weeks up here is just a bit much. Shopping can be fun, but it loses is fun once you do it three days in a row. The craft fairs up here are quite fun but a lot of the vendors are at both so you are only seeing the same stuff. Other then that it has been a lot of my sister and I renting and watching movies and baking LOTS of cupcakes. Delicious cupcakes. If there is more to report I will share it with you here, but until then its just me 8000 feet above sea level with more then my fair share of fresh air. 

1 comment:

  1. love the fresh air and nothing better than baking cupcakes, though i do understand that two weeks is a very long time

    ReplyDelete