22 May 2010

Hello Friends

Hey there, I decided it was time again to blog before I fell into the rut I did last time. So not a lot has been going on since I last posted. I applied for a job at Chi Chi's Italian restaurant and I hear from them next week. Tomorrow Amanda Lam and I are going job hunting together. So as you can see I need a job. Also I am registering for 2 summer courses (hopefully they don't cap out before my registration date). The two classes are History of American Women, for my history minor, and Introduction to Ethics, for my philosophy core class. I am excited for both because they seem like very interesting classes. However, if they turn out to be boring I will have Mia Daniels by my side haha. 
In my summer relaxation I have already begun, and finished, three books. All of which I enjoyed. Next on my list are The Illiad and Dante's Divine Comedy. I am very excited for both. Sadly, I have realized that the bookcase I brought home from my grandparents old apartment is simply not big enough to hold the amount of books I have. The fact that I got rid of 7 bags of books when I cleaned out my room doesn't help my case at all. I have too many books. UGH what's a girl to do? 
Anyways, hope all is well. If any of you are going to the band concert on the 26th I will see you there. 

3 comments:

  1. BUY MORE BOOKSHELVES!!! that is always the solution. who needs crazy things like desks and beds, BOOKSHELVES!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what laura said..

    and what three books have you already read?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura: that made my day

    Jake: twol were just the next books in different YA series. The third was Far From the Maddening Crowd

    ReplyDelete