30 October 2009

HALLOWEEN and cake decorating

So first off, I LOVE HALLOWEEN. I am having a party tomorrow and I am extremely excited because Halloween is my specialty. Now, with that being said, I have decided to take up cake decorating as a hobby. Not like Cake Boss or Ace of Cakes stuff, but just regular cake decorating. Being that my sister Katie had a Halloween birthday party last saturday, and I'm having a party tomorrow, I've done ALOT of baking in the last week and I've enjoyed every second of it. Baking for me is therapeutic, because it's something I'm good at and don't have to think about. I've made everything from tombstone cookies to screaming ghost cookies and Halloween themed cupcakes. And the more I bake the better I get at it. I can now decorate one fabulous black cat cookie. But I also decided I enjoy decorating cakes the best. It's creative and tasty to say the least. So I am going to begin my endeavor in cake decorating and update you as necessary. Wish me luck!

2 comments: