Long time, no blog. I got my grades and I am really pleased with them. I got an A in Global Religions. I am super proud of this grade because I worked my butt off to get that A. It was also the last grade posted to it left me in suspense for 2 weeks. And just a quick shout out to my friend Laura, who helped me with my presentation/ final paper.
I ended up getting a 100% on the presentation and a 95% on the essay. I ended up getting A-'s in both Makeup Lab and English Literature. I was disappointed that I only got an A- in Makeup cause I was really counting on that to be a solid A but I mean come on, how can I really be sad at an A-? I just chock it up to me expecting a better grade and not getting it. Anyways, like the religion class, I was really pleased with my A- in English Literature. I found out about half way into the semester that my teacher, Professor Wee, is a notoriously difficult grader. I had been getting really good grades in her class and felt really good about it all so I have zero problem taking an A- in a class that people have a hard time passing. In a strange sort of way it validates what I am studying, especially when I have those moments of doubt.
Lastly, I got a B+ in American History since 1877. I am not so worried about this either. I worked really, really hard in this course and I know that the B+ was all mine. I am taking the second half of this class next semester and it's one of my short term goals to actually get some form of an A in a Reaves History class.
nice grades :) and glad to have contributed to one of them
ReplyDeletegood job ash!
ReplyDelete